Sales & Marketing Events Coordinator (Part-Time)
Part-Time (12-15 hours/week on average)
About Us & The Job
Dashing Date is an established, Canada-wide speed dating event and matchmaking company. 2018 marks our 6th year in business.
We organize 5-10 speed dating events each month across 5 major Canadian cities. Your job is to ensure that these events are filled by using your proven track record in sales and digital marketing. A full event consists of 24 people.
If you can walk into the interview and say ”I can get these events filled, no problem” then this job is for you.
We’re looking for someone who can take our sales and marketing strategies to the next level. The right candidate will be able to create powerful, strategic and engaging campaigns, guaranteed to translate into sales and find ways to re-engage inactive subscribers. We currently reach our database through email marketing, and we want you to find creative ways to execute and implement new sales and innovative marketing techniques that will drive new traffic and gain exposure for our events.
This position also involves general day-to-day administrative tasks.
Current platforms that we use: WordPress, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Gmail, Dropbox and Asana. Experience with these tools are a definite asset.
- Have knowledge and/or experience in sales and marketing
- Be highly organized
- Have a flexible schedule (weekdays, evenings and some weekends. The week leading up the events are the busiest and will require the most flexibility)
- Be a self-starter who is reliable and hard-working
- Be someone who works with integrity
- Have experience managing projects and timelines
- Be someone who is driven by results and can deliver, without being micro-managed
- Be a pleasure to be around
- Be fascinated by the dating industry
- Be someone with a macro-perspective who can zoom out and see the bigger picture